Aspire Gallery's Workshops
Positioned on Kennedy Terrace, just behind Paddington Centro, Latrobe Terrace, Aspire Gallery is a distinctive historic Paddington landmark. Whilst Aspire Gallery, situated in the heart of Brisbane's No 1 art precinct, is primarily a rental gallery for the arts community, we also provide workshops for all people of the community.
By developing this creative hub, we aim to allow anybody to come and learn new skills in a relaxed, fun and welcoming environment. Whether you are interested in painting, sewing or sculpting and whether you are new or old to the skill, we hope we can provide you with a chance to have some fun and meet some friends, whilst developing a new skill.
So have a look at the workshops on offer to see if they spark your interest.
- General Information
- Register Your Interest
- Acrylics and Oils with John Beamish
- Acrylics with Eva Richards
- Apron Design with Stephanie Morris
- Crochet Flowers with Stephanie Morris
- Crochet Jewellery with Stephanie Morris
- Cushion Design with Stephanie Morris
- Embellished Skirt and Fabric Bag Design with Stephanie Morris
- Fashion Illustration with Lorena Balea-Raitz
- Lace Jewellery with Lorena Balea-Raitz
- Oils with Priscilla Jean
- Traditional Watercolour with Tony Walker
- Upcycle with Stephanie Morris
- Watery Painting with Svetlana Trefilova
- Contact Us